Updated My Anchor Trolley

I updated my anchor trolley setup today utilizing pulleys that I made with my 3d printer. No holes drilled in the kayak or screws required for this setup. The trolley line moves easily so all that remains now is a outdoor functional test…

I am still amazed how much enjoyment I get out of creating things with my 3d printer. 🙂

STL file for the pulley that I used can be found here on thingiverse

pulley1

pulley2

pulley3

pulley5

Rear pulley mounted…

pulley6

Front pulley mounted…

pulley7

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s