For mountain bikers who want to get the most out of their ride, the mixed-wheel bike is rapidly growing in popularity. With a large wheel in front and a smaller one in the back, this innovative design has become known as the ‘Mullet bike’, in reference to the classic mismatched haircut so beloved by hipsters, country music singers, and professional hockey players.
My Mullet specs: 29″ front wheel / 26″ rear wheel.
So far very happy with the current upgrades done on my Hyper 26″ Electric Mountain Bike…
- ROCKBROS Mountain Bike Grips
- Shimano SL-TX30-6R Thumb Gear Shift
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Suspension Fork 29″ 100mm
- RUJOI Line Pull Hydraulic Disc Brake Set – 160mm Rotors
- 29″ WTB FX23- With WTB Nano Tire